1. support the project team in the preparation and ution of projects related to tyres/ vehicle testing, acting also as interface between local resource (workshop, proving ground) and the company in order to ensure the objectives of the projects are fulfilled
2. driving/ution of test maneuvers with data acquisition operation and joint result check with test engineer
3. control the status of the instrumentation related to the calibration and possible incidences during usage.
1. at least 2 years of experience related with vehicle driving test in open road and/or proving ground
2. driving license for light vehicles. preferable with also driving license for heavy duty vehicles
3. experience in using in vehicle test data acquisition is an asset (software and hardware)
4. prepared to work in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment.